Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Morning Coming Down...

Sheese...what an airhead I am! I thought I posted this on Sunday, instead I saved it as a draft! ~insert eyeroll here~


It's Sunday, I'm at work, and I'm NOT happy about it! It's so slow that I'm bored silly! I could be home doing lotsa other stuff...like scrapping! ;)

Nikki called me yesterday. Ray was supposed to be home from Iraq for 2 weeks of R&R, but I guess it's not going to happen. Now the dates are sometime in June or July. ~sigh~ They really NEED this time together....and the boys need to see their daddy! Scott gets so upset when he wants to talk to his dad and can't. That poor little boy just sobs....

I'm having so much fun on Scrap That Moment! Talk about a *NEAT* bunch of ladies to chat with! If you haven't been there yet, GO! You'll love it! :)

There's really not much going on here...have a bit of a cold...that kind of sucks. I do tho, still have a WONDERFUL husband that takes such good care of me! I don't always show just how much I truly appreciate him, but he's my whole world, and I love him with all of my heart! :)

No comments: