Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Really Should...

Update my blog more often! So much has happened lately that I'm way behind! Let's see...where to start?

That Scrapbook Chalet DT position that I was so proud of? Non-existant now. Laura decided to give the Chalet to Kat, because, (cheer now! :D ) Laura is getting two children to foster, with the possibility of adopting! YEA! I'm so tickled for her!! She's going to be super busy, and didn't think she'd have time for the message boards and gallery, so she handed them over to Kat.
Kat didn't pick me up as a part of her design team, altho she kept me on as admin...I'm not sure how much help I will be to her, but I'll do my best! :) At any rate, the board's been renamed the ScrapShanty, and should remain the same fun place to chat as it was before the switch. Now I just have to decide whether or not to reload my layouts...only two of them made it thru the change-over...the rest got deleted. I hate making people look at and remark again on layouts they've already seen, so most likely won't reload...

Mikki pointed out a "new" (to us) board...a place called "TallyScrappers"! OMG, WHAT A FUN BOARD! I'm still in the process of learning the site and figuring out how to navigate since it's set up like nothing I've see before, but I'm having a blast doing that! :D There's a link on the right side of this page, go check the place out!! I think if you explore it a bit, you'll love it as much as I am right now! You haven't LIVED until you've had some TallyPoints POWER under your belt!! ~grin~

Gotta go for now, will try to get here soon...maybe even today and post more!

6 comments:

Staci Compher said...

.....that stinks about your DT position!! hopefully something new comes out of it....and I have to say that chester is the cutest kitty ever!!

Unknown said...

i am so glad that you are enjoying ts...it is loads of fun...and the whole concept of tp's is awesome....

mommamikki said...

So happy that you like Tally Scrapper...it's such a fun site and I bet you'll have it all figured out before the rest of us! See ya around! ;-)

mommamikki said...

Hey Charlee...so glad you like Tally Scrapper...I took your advice and looked up the top 100 websites and that's how I found it! Gotta love those Tally points...so much fun. And I'll bet you'll have Tally website figured out before the rest of us!

Sassette said...

Well how exciting is this?!!!! I have fallen off the www for such a long time and had no idea that all of these changes had taken place.
I so miss you Charlee.........

Leah's Crafty Life said...

update update update *grins*