Blind faith. That's what the guy's supporters have....it must be because they don't READ what he writes, and if they do they don't SEE the truth behind it. Let me try again to open some eyes, because I KNOW some of you read this blog. Much of this will be redundant, if not all of it, but I'm hoping that repetition will be effective. It works when teaching first graders.
- He says he's never been called a liar before in his life. Not true. I know of a few women that have called him a liar, and at least one that calls him a slimy slug that she wants nothing to do with, and won't even ask him a vintage machine question because every time she contacted him in the past he flirted with her and she thinks he's creepy. He's lied several times about fixing the machines he has that belong to others, and he's lied about sending them out to their rightful owners.
- He implies that he can't afford medical bills or meds. If that's true, then he and his wife (who has my extreme sympathy) might want to sell off some of the over 8 million in assets that he told me they have. (he told me that when he was going to marry his mistress and didn't want to just up and leave in the name of true love until he knew the mistress was going to have money to support him with....unless, of course he was lying about that)
- He claims to have a deadly illness. We already know what I think of this, but I'll say it again. I do not believe that he is ill. I believe he had some kind of condition that caused the ugly sores on his head as shown in the photo on his PDA, but I in no way believe that it's autoimmune, but maybe that's because he's lied in the past.
- He can no longer work and needs SSDI. We might need to examine this one a bit...well...no we don't. He claims he's working several hours per day on the machines that he was supposed to have done months (or more than a year) ago. Uhm. If you can work hours per day on machines, then get a job. At least that's what SSDI will say, and I'll be sure to point them to the PDA should they approve the disability.
- He claims that his vision is shot. Says that with glasses, his vision is ONLY 10/10. He really shoulda googled that before he posted it. 10/10 is the same as 20/20. For those of you that support him, what those numbers mean is that what the average person can see at 10 or 20 feet, the person being examined can also see at 10 or 20 feet. Wish my vision was that good. Poor research on your part guy!! Oh! Add to that please, that he doesn't seem to have trouble seeing a computer screen and reading it.
If that's not enough to make you question your blind faith in the guy, then I don't know what would be. Know though, that we are NOT ignorant or stupid, we READ his posts, and SEE him for what he IS, not what you WANT him to be. We're NOT heartless, we honestly care about those that are truly sick, homeless, and I've yet to kick a dog when he's down. Christian? Keep in mind ladies, that Satan can quote the scriptures, it doesn't make him righteous. True Christians do not follow false prophets, and that's pretty close to what you're doing. He's the Jim Jones of the board, and you are ready and willing to drink his Koolaid. (Thanks to my friend for the Koolaid analogy, she knows who she is) Don't do it ladies...it's poison.
Oh! I nearly forgot! He claims to have gotten death threats, death wishes, and wishes for untold misery for the rest of his life! Really? Seriously? You folks that I'm writing this for...you BELIEVE that? Stop and think about who the ladies are that sent their machines to him. You honestly think those ladies would do something like that? Let me share with you that I've heard that song before. He claims the ex of his mistress did the same thing...threatened him. The ex of his mistress says he didn't. I choose to believe the ex of his mistress. I've never caught HIM in a lie...